E-Books / Video Training →Adobe Lightroom: Developing Your Editing Style
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour | 985 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In this class I'm teaching students how to edit photos in Adobe Lightroom and develop their own unique editing style.
With the extraordinarily large number of photographers today, it's important to develop your own editing style in order to stand out from the competition. This class will discuss sources of inspiration including music, paintings, and more. On top of that, I'm going to break down each tool in Lightroom and show students how they can creatively use them to develop their editing style.
This class is designed for students that are looking to develop their own editing style and already have a rough knowledge of Lightroom.
Although a portion of this class is specific to Lightroom, students can still learn from this class even if they are using a different software.
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
- Lynda - Lightroom: Mastering the Develop Module (2017)
- Creative Photo Editing Masterclass With Adobe Lightroom CC
- Adobe Lightroom CC: Complete Photo Editing Course
- Adobe Camera Raw and Lightroom For Lunch - Creatively Relight an Image
- Adobe Camera Raw & Lightroom for Lunch -Craft Great B & W Photos