E-Books / Video Training →Xamarin Development Authentication and Identity
Xamarin Development: Authentication and Identity
MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 02:22 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 267.0 MB
Learn how to use the Xamarin.Auth library to authenticate mobile users and restrict or allow access to resources and functionality in your C# applications. This course reviews the components involved in authentication, including identity providers, OAuth, tokens, and claims, and then dives straight into working with Xamarin.Auth, from installing the necessary packages to authenticating and storing user credentials. Then learn how to centralize claims with an identity management service such as Azure Active Directory B2C, and access claims from authentication tokens in order to authorize users and personalize the user experience in your apps.
Authenticating users of mobile appsWorking with the Xamarin.Auth libraryMaking authenticated web callsStoring and retrieving credentialsUsing an identity management serviceConfiguring and extracting claimsUsing claims
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
- Windows 10 Manage Identity
- Telerik Ui For Xamarin Cross-Platform v2017.2.626.3
- WintellectNOW - Implementing Cross-Platform Microsoft Authentication in Xamarin Forms
- Write Less Code with Xamarin Designer (2016)
- A Guide to Claims-Based Identity and Access Control Authentication and Authorization for Services an...