E-Books / Video Training →Animating in 2D Hair and Clothing
Animating in 2D: Hair and Clothing
MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 1:15:40 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 215.6 MB
Hair and clothing are some of the most important but difficult details to animate. These features make the difference between engaging, life-like characters and stiff, boring ones. This course pulls together a professional animator's time-tested techniques for animating hair, fur, clothing, flags, and other secondary animation items. Dermot O' Connor explains the difference between primary and secondary animation, and helps you create smooth secondary motion that amplifies the interest and realism of your 2D characters.
Basic to advanced hair modelingMoving holdsFabric creases for clothingCapesDresses
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
- Animating in 3ds Max Constraints, Controllers, and Wire Parameters
- Editing and Animating to Sound with Adobe After Effects
- Flash Professional Animation Tips and Tricks
- Hair and Paint FX with Maya for Beginners.
- Animating with Deformers in Cinema.4D