Software →Geekbench 4.2.2 Pro
Languages: English | File Size: 95.37 MB
Geekbench 4 measures your system's power and tells you whether your computer is ready to roar. How strong is your mobile device or desktop computer? How will it perform when push comes to crunch? These are the questions that Geekbench can answer.
Each CPU workload models a real-world task or application, ensuring meaningful results. These tests are complex, avoiding simple problems with straightforward memory-access patterns, and push the limits of your system.
Measure the compute performance of your GPU with the new Compute Benchmark. From image processing to computer vision to number crunching, Geekbench 4 tests your GPU using relevant and complex challenges.
Designed from the ground-up for cross-platform comparisons, Geekbench 4 allows you to compare system performance across devices, processor architectures, and operating systems. Geekbench 4 supports Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Improve the design and functionality of the in-app comparison charts.
- Update comparison chart results for CPU, Compute, and Battery Benchmarks.
- Fix an issue that prevented keyboard shortcuts from working on Windows.
- Improve error handling for Compute Benchmark command-line switches.
- Windows 7 or later
- 2GB of RAM
- Intel Pentium 4 or later
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
- Geekbench 4.2.2 Pro
- Geekbench.4.2.0 Pro
- Geekbench 4.1.3 Pro
- Geekbench 4.1.3 MacOSX
- Primate Labs Geekbench 4.0.1 Pro