Software / Operating System →Windows 10 All In One Build 17074 (x86/x64)
Windows 10 All In One Build 17074 (x86/x64) | 10.4 GB
Whats Included ?
- Windows 10 Single Language
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 N
- Windows 10 Education Retail
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 S
- Windows 10 S N
Whats New ?
1. They have rolled out Sets to more Insiders - if you see it show up, please try it out and do the Quests in Feedback Hub!
2. This build includes mitigations to protect Insiders from the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities. For more information on this topic, please see this blog post from Terry Myerson. Additionally, if you are running 3rd party antivirus software on your PC you will need to ensure you are running the latest most up-to-date version of your antivirus software with the latest antivirus definitions to avoid having your PC get into a bad state.
3. Windows now fully supports Adobe-style ".otf" OpenType Variable Fonts, like the Acumin Variable Concept font and others recently released by Adobe.
4. Insiders running Windows 10 S may have noticed that after upgrading to the latest builds, their PC appears to be running "Windows 10 Pro In S Mode". This change is by design and these PCs will continue to function as Windows 10 S PCs and will continue to be able to take Insider Preview builds as part of testing RS4. They'll have more to share as They get closer to the next Windows 10 release.
5. For Insiders who reported that Windows needs activation after upgrading to Build 17063, this build includes the fix that caused the issue hoTheyver you will need to use the Activation Troubleshooter to get your activation back into a good state once you're on this build.
6. They have added a new PoTheyrShell cmdlet to retrieve decoded logs for Delivery Optimization (Get-DeliveryOptimizationLog).
7. They've updated the reveal effect in the Taskbar's Clock and Calendar flyout such that the day with focus now has a lighter background.
8. Now that it's had some time to receive your feedback, They've updated to be the default keyboard for the Tamil language.
9. They fixed an issue where Settings might crash if the window was too small.
10. They fixed an issue where Windows Update Settings unexpectedly displayed two horizontal lines.
11. They fixed an issue where in certain cases USB devices with unreliable connections might cause bugchecks (GSOD) on PCs.
12. They fixed an issue from the previous flight where touch and pen Theyren't working on the non-primary display. This might also have resulted in mouse, touch, and pen input not happening in the right place after an orientation change or when using a non-native aspect ratio.
13. They fixed an issue where if you Theyre using any EUDC fonts Microsoft Edge, Cortana, and other apps that use a Theybview wouldn't launch.
14. They fixed an issue resulting in Microsoft Edge crashing when deleting favorites.
15. They fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge might crash when trying to copy text or login on certain Theybsites.
16. They fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge might crash when opening PDFs on the previous flight.
17. They fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge resulting in images on flickr.com going blank after a follow/unfollow user action.
18. They fixed an issue resulting in a white line being visible on the right side of screen when certain videos are watched full screen in Microsoft Edge.
19. They fixed an issue where while navigating through OOBE, some of the buttons in the pages might not display correctly.
20. They fixed an issue resulting in Themes appearing in Start after they'd been downloaded from Store.
21. They've updated the reveal effect in the Taskbar's Clock and Calendar flyout such that the day with focus now has a lighter background.
22. They fixed an issue where the feedback message (like from Windows Hello) could end up overlapping Spotlight text on the lock screen.
23. They fixed an issue where Windows Update Settings unexpectedly displayed two horizontal lines.
24. They fixed an issue where when transparency effects Theyre turned off the Virtual Desktops pane in Task View would overlap Timeline with no background.
25. They fixed an issue resulting in an explorer.exe crash when using WIN + Tab to open Task View on the previous flight.
26. They fixed an issue resulting in an explorer.exe crash when trying to use control.exe to open app defaults.
27. They fixed an issue where the Taskbar might render completely transparent on secondary monitors.
28. They fixed an issue resulting in certain apps, like Firefox, might not have audio after upgrading to the previous flight. This issue also impacted the ability to record audio in Microsoft Edge.
29. They fixed an issue where surround sound gaming headsets would revert to stereo after rebooting.
30. They fixed an issue in the audio service around app impersonation which was breaking audio recording from apps like Firefox which intentionally run with a restricted token.
31. They fixed a couple of issues resulting in crashes in the "audiosrv" and "audioendpointbuilder" audio services which would cause audio not to work, or new audio devices not to be recognized.
32. They fixed an issue resulting in Hearthstone not launching on the previous build.
33. They fixed an issue that could result in fullscreen games getting stuck minimized or exiting fullscreen status unexpectedly.
34. They fixed an issue where the emoji panel search wasn't working in desktop (Win32) apps.
35. They fixed an issue where the input flyout wouldn't appear the first time you pressed WIN + Space.
36. They fixed a memory leak in NisSrv.exe from the previous flight.
37. They fixed an issue where MsMpEng.exe might unexpectedly use a high number of disk I/Os per second for a long time.
38. They fixed an issue where TheyrFault.exe might spike to 50%+ CPU for an unexpectedly long time.
39. They fixed an issue from the previous flight where touch and pen Theyren't working on the non-primary display. This might also have resulted in mouse, touch, and pen input not happening in the right place after an orientation change or when using a non-native aspect ratio.
40. They fixed an issue when using the Arabic touch keyboard where pressing Ctrl wouldn't show the directional markers on the Shift keys.
41. They fixed an issue where the emoji panel search wasn't working in desktop (Win32) apps.
42. They fixed an issue where the input flyout wouldn't appear the first time you pressed WIN + Space.
43. They fixed an issue where the OneNote app wasn't being included in Cortana's "Pick up where I left off" notifications.
44. They fixed an issue on certain PCs where using the fingerprint scanner wouldn't wake the PC up from Connected Standby.
45. They fixed an issue where you might show as connected to the network, but you wouldn't actually be connected to use the Internet.
46. They fixed an issue where in certain cases USB devices with unreliable connections might cause bugchecks (GSOD) on PCs.
47. They fixed two issues that could result in some PCs bugchecking (GSOD) when entering into Connected Standby. If you had a laptop that encountered this, the experience would have been that you'd open your laptop and unexpectedly be logging into a new session, rather than continuing the one open before closing the lid.
48. They fixed an issue where some Bluetooth devices Theyren't working and Device Manager showing error 43 for those drivers.
All Link Download :
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise.8.8 Patch 10 Multilingual
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 Patch 10 Multilingual
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 Patch 10
- Vmware Fusion Pro v8.5.5 Build 5192483
- Vmware Fusion Pro v8.5.4 Build 5115894 (Mac OSX)